poniedziałek, 16 kwietnia 2012

Today is "what's your favourite combo these days? "

Here is mine. mint +grey. jeans+ linen t-shirt with v-neck. It's so comfy, easy-going but jet stylish enough, so I can go out with my friends for a coffee or for great dinner with my boyfriend.


Oh! Since we are talking about dinner I want to recommend you my favourite place in my favourite city - Warsaw!
If you don't know it already, it's Trattoria Rucola.  http://www.trattoriarucola.pl/



You can find there a delicious variety of pizza and pasta with some unexpected combination of flavours. Maybe it is not the most traditional Italian place, but definitely worth trying, because I just know you're going to love it.  Uuuu!!! But make sure you make a reservation, because it is always so busy!

Do you have your favourite place to eat in your city? Please let me know! it does not matter if it's in Poland or abroad. I do travel a lot, I hope one day I will be able to stop by to your favourite place and check it myself.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz